At Johan Schlüter law firm (JSA) our internal co-operation caters to the client’s individual needs and composes flexible teams adapted to the client and the individual case.
I look forward to doing my utmost to ensure that your case is solved most suitable according to its scope and nature.
- Author of a large number of professional articles on international generational, national and international tax law, foundations and trusts in Danish and foreign journals and newspapers
- National Rapporteur on behalf of Denmark at the IFA Congress in Buenos Aires in 2005
- Chairman of the board and board member of several Danish foreign companies and of Danish and foreign foundations, including Carlo Gavazzi Participation A/S, Carlo Gavazzi Industri A/S, Carlo Gavazzi Handel A/S, The Clipper Group A/S, Spellerberg Biler A/S, Nellemann International Holding ApS, Cilfa Foundation, Candy Foundation
- Occational lecturer in Denmark and abroad, mainly about internaional tax law and international inheritance.
- Rønne & Lundgren law firm, 1997-2008
- Qviste & Partners law firm, 1980-1997
- Højlund, Winsløv Olsen law firm, 1977-1980
- Attorney at E. Severinsen law firm, 1970-1977
+45 3271 2008
- Admitted to the High Court and the Supreme Court
- Master of Law, University of Copenhagen, 1970
- The Scandinavian languages
- Rina Danielle Papsøe and Malou Reipurth Søndergaard