On the transfer of businesses and related transactions, Johan Schlüter Law Firm (JS) is primarily focused on the small and medium-sized enterprises segment.
The lawyers at JS’s M&A team have an in-depth understanding of the market for financial investors. It is a core competence of ours to assist both business owners in the sale of their business as well as advising the purchasers on the acquisition of companies, be it in relation to management buy-outs, strategic acquisitions or acquisitions executed by private equity funds.
We have extensive experience with traditional manufacturing firms. However, as one of the few law firms in Denmark, we possess specific core competences in the IT-and IPR-heavy business segments. Furthermore, we provide assistance to both businesses and financiers in relation to funding matters and other banking related issues.
Primarily, we will assist with the following matters:
- Sales preparation, selecting the form of sale and the financial advisers, drafting the relevant contracts and conducting negotiations with the relevant parties
- Legal due diligence review and preparing the due diligence report
- Advising on finance and funding agreements
- Assistance in connection with investment projects
- Assistance in raising financing
- Planning and execution of succession