The banking and finance department at Johan Schlüter Law Firm (JS) advises on all aspects of banking and finance law. Our national and international clients include banks, financial institutions, private and public enterprises and funds.
JS offers advisory services, integrating the expertise from all relevant legal specialisations to resolve any matter at hand.
We have broad national and international experience in the following areas:
- The establishment and syndication of all forms of loan facilities
- Drafting of bilateral and syndicated loan agreements
- Guarantees, security, charges and other forms of collateral security
- Acquisition finance, leveraged finance and other forms of financing acquisitions
- Film finance
- Asset and project finance
- Regulatory aspects of banking, finance and capital markets transactions
JS advises both lenders and borrowers on the available loan facilities and assists our clients in reaching the most effective legal and commercial solutions for all parties involved.
JS advises lenders, funds and borrowers in connection with the raising of capital for acquisition or in connection with the refinancing of existing loan facilities. We assist with the drafting of the necessary documentation for all types of credit facilities, including bilateral and syndicated loans, leveraged finance, acquisition finance and asset finance.
Our advice also includes the negotiating and drafting of loan agreements, legal opinions and other documentation in relation to the security package. In this context, we can offer an unrivalled expertise in advising on security over intellectual property rights and are recognised as the market leaders in film financing transactions.